Kiss: Psyhco Circus Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

father krishna's review of Kiss: Psyhco Circus

“I would be interested to hear from those who have had...”

Written on: 04/06/2006 by father krishna (1 review written)

It's got Kiss in it and is a bit spooky. I like the concept...spent many hours on a Kiss pinball. Bought 4 solo 45's in coloured vinyl with free Kiss masks. They were terrible! Still the game kept me entertained for a few hours! A bonus is you get to collect items from the Kiss stage outfits. Silver figure hugging shoulder padded jackets. Platform boots... OK I won't labour the point. I liked elements.
Whilst I massively respect the opinions of my previous reviewer, I think he may have not given it enough time and he will come back to it!

It's a first person shooter, you only get to see your gun. Or jewel encrusted costume gloves (I wanted to see myself in full sexually ambiguous retro 70's glam wear, sorry I digress) Also at one point I either had a glitch with the disc or console (not my gameplay!) and it was essentially finished. It was the game I tells yer!

General Comments
I would be interested to hear from those who have had a full and satisfying experience from Kiss: Psycho Circus. Could resurface as a cult classic... with suicidal goths and DC addicts

• Graphics