Singapore Airlines Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

fatowl's review of Singapore Airlines

“On my next flight to Australia, which will be early...”

Written on: 28/05/2006 by fatowl (27 reviews written)

Departure and arrival time.
The flight staff were courteous.

Baggage allowance however, is no different to other airlines.
Uncomfortable seats.
Terrible food.

General Comments
On my next flight to Australia, which will be early next year, I will not be using Singapore Airlines that's for sure.

Seating was like sitting on a rock. My seat had no cushion as such, and after 13.5 hours of a 24 hour flight sitting on it; it did not make me smile. I only found this out when I was changing planes at Singapore.

The food was terrible! I have been on other long haul flights where the food has been passable, but this was just horrible.

• Economy

Ticket class

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Nekonin3's Response to fatowl's Review

Written on: 16/08/2006

Yes, good point, but should you really be that negative? The food wasn't THAT bad, I mean, I managed to throw just before we landed in Adelaide, but I didn't die.

Fatowl's Response to fatowl's Review

Written on: 02/08/2007

My sister has just flown with them from Brisbane and the food apparently seems to have improved. Maybe I just had an off day.