Argos - www.argos.co.uk Review

jarnartharn's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“Great choice of products and you're never too far away...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

Good reference point when looking for new goods, EXTREMELY overpriced in my opinion

General Comments
Great choice of products and you're never too far away from an Argos store and the website www.argos.com ofcourse. But, due to one disappointment too many, I have chosen to boycott Argos as they show absolutely no interest after they have taken my money! They do as much as they can to hang on to their cash and as little as possible to help me. For example, I purchased a kettle from Argos and after 11 months it started leaking, when I took it back they replaced it with a new one which started leaking after 3 months. I tried to go back again but they said that the 3 month old kettle could not be replaced as the original kettle has passed its warraty date. This is a complete scam and I think it's illegal too. Tried emailing them several times since & they do not reply.

• DeLonghi Metropolis Kettle - Approx. �60