Suzuki RV125 Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

arfox7's review of Suzuki RV125

“I sold my honda cg125 (a very good bike) for my Suzuki...

Written on: 22/03/2006 by arfox7 (3 reviews written)

Tyres, big seat, smooth engiene

7.5lt tank, rubbish miriors

General Comments
I sold my honda cg125 (a very good bike) for my Suzuki rv125 VanVan and i was worried that i'd made the wrong choice but i was shocked on how good my van van is. It feels bigger and runs more smoothly.

There is more grip around tight bends and better acceleration away from the lights although this is a 125 so its not superbike fast . Top speed is about 65mph which is good, but can sit at 55mph all day.

The tank range is rubbish i have run out of petrol twice but wasn't a major problem because it has a 1.8lt reserve so i just switched onto reserve tank, the mirrors are the worst features they are rubbish all i see is my arms no matter how many times i alter them. I love the bike worth the money, you can now pick them up brand new for 1800

go and get one!(i have given 10 out of 10 for value if u can buy it for 1800)

• o6

Year Manufactured

• 1 mouth

Length of ownership

• Build quality

• Reliability

The Hooded Claw's Response to arfox7's Review

Written on: 16/05/2006

It took me 2 years to work out how to best use the mirrors!
1) loosen the nut that bolts them to the handlebar
2) swivel the post anticlockwise so you begin to see some of the thread until there is just enough left to hold the mirror and then tighten the bolt. You will now have a little better view.
3) now alter the angle of the mirrors by swiveling them outwards so they look more like diamonds than squares. You should have a much better view.