YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com Review

• Speed of Application

son145's review of YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Thanks to everyone who wrote a review about YES Loans....”

Written on: 11/02/2006 by son145 (1 review written)

Thanks to everyone who wrote a review about YES Loans. I signed up online too and spoke to 'X' who told me about 6 or 7 times that YES Loans was indeed a LENDER and a broker.

Like others, I have a poor credit history and so thought I would try to get a loan through them, the paperwork certainly made it sound easy!

I'm just glad I thought to read the reviews today, I get my salary in 3 days and had planned to send the 49.50 then.

I can't afford to waste good money in the hope that I'm the exception to this rule and so I think I'll be binning all the letters that keep coming through the door stating how IMPORTANT it is to complete my application as soon as possible.

Disappointing very disappointing!

• 14.0%

Loan Rate

Smickerz's Response to son145's Review

Written on: 12/05/2009

I found this review helpful because...im glad i have read the reviews on yes loans.as i have also been accepted for a loan.an there looking a fee of 69.50.as i have not paid.an i wont now.