Motorola ROKR E1 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

alexwright87's review of Motorola ROKR E1

“I just don't know what to say, other than the Motorola...

Written on: 28/01/2006 by alexwright87 (1 review written)

Good button layout
Nice soft buttons
Excellent screen quality
Has iTunes for up to 100 songs, which is more than enough. This is also great because it saves you having to carry around your phone, iPod, and headphones etc.
All these excellent features packed into a small, stylish case
All accessories needed for the phone come in the box as standard: 512mb Trans-Flash card (with SD expansion for easy use in PC's), USB cable, charger cable, headphones (excellent quality, and they also double up as a hands free kit), and the iTunes CD
Excellent, easy to use, fast operating system.
Excellent quality camera. Even though it is only 0.3MP it still produces the same quality pictures as the 1.3MPp my old Motorola v620 had
The stereo speakers are just amazing, and they really kicks out some noise and keep the sound quality as well - these speakers account for low, mid, and high range sounds. Just excellent!
-Pretty flashing lights on the side (these can be turned off if you find them annoying)
Lots of games and applications available

There really aren't any bad points, but if I was being picky, I would maybe say that the iTunes interface is slightly lagging when playing music, BUT it still continues to play the music, so it is no big deal!

General Comments
I just don't know what to say, other than the Motorola ROKR E1 mobile phone is awesome!

All of this for just £80, which is what I got it for from my local Orange shop when I traded in my old phone.

If you're not thinking of trading it in, then it is priced at £100, and that is still excellent value for money.

I would recommend this to everybody.

In fact, if I were in charge of Britain I would make it standard issue to every citizen. It really is excellent!

• Battery Life