YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com Review

• Speed of Application

razorbladekisses's review of YES Loans - www.yesloansuk.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Like many people who have applied for a loan with YES...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by razorbladekisses (1 review written)

None, however they are quick to get their £49.50 administration fee!

Nowhere on their website does it say that they are brokers. Even when I was called by 'X' of YES loans there was still no mention of them being brokers.
Poor communication after the administration fee has been paid.
Very slow at answering when you call the customer care department.
Inaccurate information provided.

General Comments
Like many people who have applied for a loan with YES loans I have a bad credit history. I had been turned down in the past for loans because of this, so my only option was to apply for a loan with a company such as YES loans, who say it doesn't matter if you have a poor credit history or CCJ's.

I filled in my application online and received a call instantly from YES loans. After going through my application with 'X' I was then put on hold while my application was checked. I guess this is just something they do to make it seem like the whole process is authentic. 'X' told me I was approved. So far so good, 'Yes Loans will put a smile back in your day' a quote from their website, I was definitely smiling at this point.

I received the application form in a couple of days. It stated £6000.00 over 60 months @ 14.0%. £139.60 per month. Total £8376.57. I completed the form and returned it with my £49.50 fee. In a few days I received a reply saying that they had received my fee, and that my application form was being processed and would take 7-10 days. 10 days passed and I had heard nothing from YES loans. I gave them a call. Apparently the lenders that they had found for me had all turned me down because of my poor credit score! I already knew that other loan companies would turn me down because of that reason, and that is why I had applied for a loan with YES loans. So my original loan quote that I had received meant nothing; that loan didn't even exist. I realised then that they were brokers, and that I would never be getting a loan with YES loans. Maybe I was just extremely naive in ever applying for a loan with YES loans.

226795_Rose M Ofuka's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 24/01/2006

Thanks a millon for expressing your views on this yes loans, because i came across this warnings by chance and luckily before i sent off £49.50 to them. i am so shocked but yet relieved because i can relate to all the warning signs as i was approved in less than a minute. i hope the trading standards do something about them as what they are doing is illegal and could put people in more financial debt than there where before calling yes loans. please people stay away from yes loans, they could ruin you.

443812_Sillysod's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 26/02/2009

THANKYOU so much, I too had just applied for a loan with them, but after reading all your comments I have rung them to cance everything. I also stated that under no circumstances at all did I want them to apply for anyother loans on my behalf!
<br/>

305051_Mango 321's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I am sooooo worried I just sent off my proposal agreement today stupidly before I read this website i'm scared of what will happen next we needed the loan to consolidate debts now I don't know what will happen to us.

293024_Paula1772's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 13/06/2007

My god they rung me today and said i had been approved a loan, They asked me for the £49.50 but something didn't feel right so i said i would send it in the post,
<br/>Now reading everything you have all written I'm not going to bother with it.I felt i needed to look this company up before signing anything so luckily i found you lot saying about your bad experiences.
<br/>Thank you everyone!

Codabul's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 01/06/2007

we have unfortunately fell for the 49.50 trap. We really don't know what to expect next we have been turned down for a loan lost a deposit we had put on a car because you are lead to believe that all is fine and that the loan had been accepted. We feel really foolish so be very careful because the chances of you getting that loan is really slim. Our advice is save and then buy.

287362_Chloexx's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 30/04/2007

They are RUBBISH stay away. The only way they will be able to find you a loan is if you have a brilliant credit history. I paid the £49.50 and waited.. and waited, so I decided to ring them, only for them to tell me the lenders have turned down my application, BUT they can offer me something else. This is when it gets funny. They said &#039; they can look at my credit score, and &#039;remove&#039; any previous loan applications/defaults etc&#039; with my permission, now i'm not experienced in this, but I really don't think that it is legally possible to access someone's credit file and remove things!!! Surely if it was that easy people would be doing it all the time. Yes!!- stay away cos they are wrongly trained!!!! RUBBISH. Don't even waste your time or your credit file its not worth it.

Spiderpoo's Response to razorbladekisses's Review

Written on: 21/03/2006

I too had been turned down for loans previously. So I decided to search the web to find an alternative.
I came across YesLoans who sounded great, I filled out an online application, they called back immediatly & of course approved me. At no point did anyone mention being a broker & the web site is worded as a primary lender.
After talking to my partner I was unhappy about the lack of information & decided to call YesLoans back & try for more info, they were cagy about giving information & again I went away unhappy, after the 3rd phonecall I demanded more information about APR, variable-fixed, loan repayments etc & was told all information was worked out on a typical example not the exact rates?
I went to sleep wondering how a loan company could lend money without giving all the critical information to the prospective lender??
The very next morning I was greeted by a letter of confirmation & a request for payment of £49.50, at this point I realised they were in fact a broker & not a primary lender as worded on the web site.
I binned the correspondance & payment request along with the pizza take-out flyers.
Since that time (3 weeks ago) I have been inundated with loan companies by phone calls, mail & e-mail turning me down for loans I didn't apply for. I have realised that even though I didn't sign anything, never paid the broker fee & indeed never had further correspondance with YesLoans, they have been applying for loans without my consent.
This very morning I received yet another call from a loan company, this time offering me a loan @ 45% apr over 4 years. I am skint NOT stupid!! I took the opportunity to ask the gentleman lender on the phone what my credit history report dragged up that he felt justified in offering me a rediculous rate for a loan, his next comment still has me in shock. I have been turned down by 94 loan companies in the last 3 weeks. YesLoans have been busy bees behind my back & completely ruined my credit history. I now have no chance of ever getting a mortgage, car finance or even a bank account!
I am considering taking my ruined bum to a solicitor & seeking compensation for anything possible.
Word to the wise: do not ever ever even talk to this company, they could ruin you too!