Prosperity 4 Business Advice www.prosperity4.com Review

P2005's review of Prosperity 4 Business Advice www.prosperity4.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Go with JSA, I wish I had. Prosperity 4 never pick up...”

Written on: 04/01/2006 by P2005 (1 review written)

There are a few helpful people at Prosperity 4, but they are let down by their other team members.

Where shall I start? They never pick up the phone, and you have to leave numerous messages. By the time they call it's at the end of the day, so once again you have to chase them the next day.

My P45 came 2 months late, and the money that was owing to me was not settled when my contract finished. I had to keep reminding them to process it in time for the next payroll. The Sales staff are friendly (and persistent as they want you to be with them), and a few account managers can't wait for you to get off the phone when you call them with a query.

A great shame. I always felt a burden to them, even though I was paying them 8% of my salary.

General Comments
Go with JSA, I wish I had. Prosperity 4 never pick up the phone, and you have to leave numerous messages. By the time they call it's at the end of the day, so once again you have to chase them the next day.