Mario Kart (DS) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Mothra's review of Mario Kart (DS)

“Mario Kart DS is the game that I have been waiting for...”

Written on: 09/11/2005 by Mothra (5 reviews written)

Mario Kart DS is the game that I have been waiting for and I finally got my hands on it at a local game store - from the looks of it I wont be disappointed when it does get released.

Making use of the Nintendo DS' duel screens a top down detailed map is shown on the bottom screen and the detailed 3d action is shown on the top screen. The great gameplay that we all know and love is still there and this edition features tracks from all of the previous versions of the game as well as some specially made ones.

This games major new feature is the wireless multiplayer - I didn't get to have a go at this but from what I have heard there are two different ways to do this - the first is with your friends next to you (not everyone needs a game kart) and the second, and coolest in my opinion is wirelessly over Nintendo's new wifi network system - you can literally play anyone in the world which I think sounds like great fun.

Role on November 25th when I can buy the game permanently.

• Graphics

• Addiction Level

Multi-player

Jlofty's Response to Mothra's Review

Written on: 16/11/2005

yeah should be kool cant wait to play people online