Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K
3.5

sharpie's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“Lost over 8 pounds in 2 weeks. I have never been able...”

written by sharpie on 05/10/2005

Love the cereal.

None to think of.

General Comments
Lost over 8 pounds in 2 weeks. I have never been able to jumpstart a diet a quickly as Kellogg's Kickstart Special K did. Hardly ever hungry, eat 1 bowl in the morning, I eat lunch at my job, eat another bowl for dinner. Wonderful for my blood type A - Vegetarian lifestyle. It costs very little to buy and some of my friends are going on now too.

Written on: 02/11/2005

Lost 12 pounds in 2 months

264285_Joanne1964's Response to sharpie's Review

Written on: 23/10/2006

How can you eat two bowls of cereal and one meal, and still be full enough not to snack in between?

Written on: 15/12/2005

This is the easier diet that I had ever been on, and if you eat the recommended 2 bowls, you will see weight loss.

Wobbly2005's Response to sharpie's Review

Written on: 06/12/2005

I weigh just over 9 stone and want to loose about a stone for new years. If I go on the Special K diet tomorrow and be strict on it will I reach my goal for new year? I walk an hour a day and will start jogging once a week? Will this diet work?

Written on: 02/12/2005

I meant to say that Kelloggs Special K is very inexpensive, not the other way around. It is money friendly to your wallet.