Lycatel www.lycatel.com Review

great's review of Lycatel www.lycatel.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Lycatel is the worst service ever, my card gives me...”

Written on: 03/10/2005 by great (1 review written)

None

Lying about minutes, calls disconnect every time, very bad customer service.

General Comments
Lycatel is the worst service ever, my card gives me 200 minutes but it only last 50 minutes so they steal 150 on every card. And then when I claim it they say that I've used 200,my advise to you never buy a Lycatel phone card.

Jazzy1's Response to 212396_great's Review

Written on: 02/02/2006

I am in complete shock at how bad the service is from this company! So far I have been trying for 3 days now to try to phone Barbados with no success. I have contacted customer services (if you can call it that!) to try to find out why I am unable to make a call and they have been of no help to me whatsoever. On 3 occasions the line has just gone dead whilst I have been speaking to one of their incompetent members of staff, I can only assume that when they have run out of excuses as to why I have been unable to phone my distination; they disconnect the call.
<br>
This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with and something should be done about them.
<br>
I will certainly be advising everyone I know never to purchase a card from this company because they are completely useless.

Professor's Response to 212396_great's Review

Written on: 12/07/2007

Agreed!

Daisy17's Response to 212396_great's Review

Written on: 03/05/2007

As Raj says the call quality is very good and competitive call rates to all destinations. The customer service people try to resolve the issue the first time itself but if its out of their hands they escalate the issue to the technical team and it takes maximum 24 hrs for the issue to get resolved. Customer service people are dedicated and sounding very professional and to follow up issue and have resolved for me and even given call backs to me.

Raj2380's Response to 212396_great's Review

Written on: 21/04/2006

Lycatel is best Service i have ever seen super call quality at compatative rates. Best customer service.