Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork Review

lockdown189's review of Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork

☆☆☆☆☆

“I purchased 6 tins of this Lancaster Chopped Ham &...

Written on: 27/08/2005 by lockdown189 (8 reviews written)

On the label it looked appetising. Also only 38p a tin being sold at the Tesco Stores.

When opened the product was mushy, salty and had a horrible taste ie synthetic and looked very fatty even though it read as a low fat item in the ingredients.

General Comments
I purchased 6 tins of this Lancaster Chopped Ham & Pork from a Tesco Store in the West Midlands.

I opened one of the tins for a supper for myself and a friend whom I am the carer of.

We both looked upon what we could only describe as a mess.

I have seen more solid items on the local pavement - I wont go into further where the solid items may have dropped from but im sure you can work that out.

We still tried the product and found it to be mushy, salty and had a synthetic horrendous tang to it.

Although this product only cost 38 pence a tin it could have been of a better standard and more merchantable quality.

This product is best to be avoided at all costs and if when reading this article you realise you have a tin of this product I would reccomend you take it back to your local store for a full refund like I did (tesco took all 5 remaining tins back and gave a full refund).