Fuji Finepix S5500 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Teessider's review of Fuji Finepix S5500

“Bought this Fuji Finepix S5500 digital camera a few...”

Written on: 19/07/2005 by Teessider (7 reviews written)

Great Camera, Easy to use, Great zoom, Relatively Cheap, Loads of Settings

Rapidly filling my PC's hard drive up with images because I just cant stop taking photos!

General Comments
Bought this Fuji Finepix S5500 digital camera a few months ago and I just can't stop snapping away!

I was looking to upgrade from my old 35mm SLR and cheap digi, but the higher priced Digital SLR's were out of my range.

This camera caught my eye, and with all the excellent reviews it has got in various places, decided it was the one for me!

I'm not disappointed! This is an excellent camera in almost every way.

The quality of the images, and colour it captures are outstanding.

You can switch between automatic or manual settings, for a great deal of flexibility.

Start up time is excellent, just a second or two.

It's easy to use, even straight out of the box.

It's light, and easy to carry about.

You can also buy a wide-angle and telephoto lens to further extend this cameras abilities.

I cannot recommend this camera highly enough to either a beginner wanting to learn more about photographer, or an expert wanting a lightweight to carry around easily.

So far I have taken photos of landscapes, portraits of people, and a canooing event, all with awesome results.

Buy it, you wont regret it!

• Battery Life