Panasonic TX32LXD500 Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

jeff denton's review of Panasonic TX32LXD500

“Kelkoo do a great job in listing suppliers and this in...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by jeff denton (1 review written)

An excellent LCD TV with magnificent picture and sound but HDMI ready. More expensive than many, but the difference shows.

Panasonic look to have underestimated the interest with this new introduction and as yet, many suppliers are talking weeks for having the model in their stores.

General Comments
Kelkoo do a great job in listing suppliers and this in my case was very helpful, if only to establish a likely price, but on making contact with several suppliers, they were talking weeks.

Fortunately I saw the best price I had seen and this was from ElectroSavers in Bradford, only 8 miles away.

Straight away at 12.00 I phoned and they said they had only 2 sets delivered the previous day, so I quicky visited after putting a reserve on one.

That supplier was excellent, efficient and most helpful in every respect, and without doubt I would not only recommend but I will return for a future purchase.

Thanks to Kelkoo and ElectroSaver, I had the set home and working by 15.35 Hrs.

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

• Less than a Week

Time LCD Television Owned

Oldies's Response to jeff denton's Review

Written on: 30/07/2005

I live in Cornwall and ETS our local electrical shop had this TV in stock. We are new to digital being over 65's. Shop delivered within 48 hours and set up for us. We are more than pleased and would give this TV double points for picture quality and ease of use.