Prudential Pension Review

TEK22's review of Prudential Pension

“Prudential seem unable to calculate the value of my

Written on: 20/06/2005 by TEK22 (1 review written)

Prudential seem unable to calculate the value of my pension plan. They have had to admit to having made mistakes and the most recent statement has a note on it saying that the most basic figure on the annual statement (The value of the plan excluding final bonus) may be wrong.

They at first condescendingly denied there was a mistake, understating the value of my plan, until they had to admit their mistake.

In my experience, good customer service is an alien concept to them, despite anything they claim.

205593_Mtt05's Response to TEK22's Review

Written on: 10/08/2005

I have also had very poor service from them. They ask all the questions of me, but cannot answer very simple ones I ask. The attitude is also quite atrocious! My money will be better off elsewhere. So will I.