Suzuki RV125 Review

• Build quality

• Reliability

ste123's review of Suzuki RV125

“When I first had a go on the Suzuki 125 I felt that it...”

Written on: 06/06/2005 by ste123 (1 review written)

Nice sizes,
Great tires,
Good fun to ride

Needs a bit more power

General Comments
When I first had a go on the Suzuki 125 I felt that it handled very well and looked good but going down a duel carriageway it needed that little bit more to keep up with traffic better. So what I did was to get a better silencer and derestricted it and after these 2 things I found that the RV125 was a completely different bike. It went a lot better and being a 4 stroke you had the pulling power that lacks in the 2 stroke engine. So after these little modifications I found that the bike was a good for all your commuting needs and would keep up with the traffic.

• 2004

Year Manufactured

• 1 Year

Length of ownership

• Build quality

• Reliability

The Hooded Claw's Response to 196495_ste123's Review

Written on: 19/08/2005

Interesting!
<br>What silencer did you use? and how did you derestrict it? What impact was there on the MPG?
<br>
<br>I might try to do the same!

Welder's Response to 196495_ste123's Review

Written on: 01/10/2005

A Devil silencer for Van Van can be seen on http://www.burn-out.it/html/devil_suzuki_19.html but I dont know any more, Welder

Welder's Response to 196495_ste123's Review

Written on: 24/09/2005

I too have a 125 van van, with thoughts on more power if you change the silencer will the same jets be ok in the carb I think you will have to put bigger ones in? George.