Homestar Runner www.homestarrunner.com Review

RjKool11's review of Homestar Runner www.homestarrunner.com

“What can I say about Homestar Runner...”

Written on: 18/05/2005 by RjKool11 (1 review written)

There is always something funny on HomestarRunner, even if you have already seen it before. That's the one great thing about HomestarRunner, it can never get old. There are two Strong Bad e-mails that I still can just not stop laughing my butt off at. It's Strong Bad e-mail 57, Japenese cartoon which features the famous Stinkoman and Strong Bad e-mail 58, Dragon which features the oh too popular Trogdor the Burninator. These are the only two e-mails that that they actually made mega cool games out of. Trogdor got two games. I give mad props to The Brothers Chaps who created the site (they are just plain living genius's) and Videlictrex the company who makes all the games for the site. I can't wait for Strong Bad to respond to one of my e-mails. I also want to see a new toon very soon.

Ummm...why is this even here?

General Comments
What can I say about Homestar Runner www.homestarrunner.com? Strong Bad, Homestarrunner, Marzipan, Pom Pom, Coach Z, Bubs, The Cheat, Strong Mad, Strong Sad, Homsar, The stick, Tandy 400, Compy 386, Lappy 486. THEY ALL ROCK!!! GO WWW.HOMESTARRUNNER.COM.

Hooooooome staaaaaaaaar run....run....