Fuji Finepix S5500 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Templar vanboek's review of Fuji Finepix S5500

“I have given ten out of ten on the score board for the...”

Written on: 11/05/2005 by Templar vanboek (1 review written)

I bought the Fuji S5500 last week . It's sharp and got a great feel and I haven't found any problems yet apart from it's gonna take me about a year to navigate through all the functions.

Being a newcomer to the digital photography world I looked in the owners manual to find out what all the numbers are at the bottom of the screen in most modes but the manual didn't have this information. And finaly where can I get the telephoto lens extentions? No one seems to stock them yet could this be due to the product being recently new.

General Comments
I have given ten out of ten on the score board for the Fuji Finepix S5500 due to the fact that my negative points are from my own lack of digital knowledge and I can't discredit the camera at all. It's a great buy and a whole lot of goodies in one bag. I feel frustrated due to the fact I'm a newbie to the digital scene so therefore I'm gonna lose out on some great features of the camera due to me not knowing what they do or where they are. I find it very funny I'm sure you will, especially the experienced photographers who visit these pages.

Anyway happy shooting all enjoy the S5500.

• Battery Life