Hyatt Regency Hotel Sharm el Sheikh Review

Hyatt Regency Hotel Sharm el Sheikh
3.8

Ali Bentley's review of Hyatt Regency Hotel Sharm el Sheikh

“We were told at the time of booking "Hyatt Regency...”

written by Ali Bentley on 03/02/2005

Very beautiful surroundings the diving and the reef were wonderful. A good selection of pools, retaurants and entertainment.

Our initial room was not very clean and not what I would expect from 5* accommodation. It took the management two days to put this right. When we were moved the room and facilities were so much better. I felt having to complain spoilt my stay and I would think twice about the Hyatt Hotels.

General Comments
We were told at the time of booking "Hyatt Regency Hotel was the best in Sharm el Sheikh". Our experience of other places in Egypt, left us thinking that Sharm was not up to the standard of other areas.

We had to get the Limo's from the Hotel into town the walk was just too far and we were charged more as the hotel would not allow local taxi's... is this what we paid the extra for?

Other areas of Sharm were interesting and fun. We could have so easily missed out on this. The other guests were multi cultural and interesting and not always in a positive way. It was an experience....