Villa Anna Review

karent's review of Villa Anna

“Villa Anna is in a good location, although it is on...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by karent (2 reviews written)

Could not fault the holiday in any way.

General Comments
Villa Anna is in a good location, although it is on the main road you get used to the noise after the first hour or two. The beach with its many bars and restaurants are a short walk away so you are not in the noise if you want to sleep well. This is a family run place and therefore is visited mainly by families. The owners are very welcoming. The snacks at the apartments are very good, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The pool is beautiful. Please go to the Relax bar on the main strip. The owners names are Mike and Maria, please tell them that I lost their address and would they please e-mail me to let me know about their new baby. My e-mail address is [email protected] I would be so grateful if someone would do this for me. Please stay and get to know these lovely people, they will give you such a warm welcome and very good evenings of entertainment just talking to them and having fun. We ate in a different place every night and have been there for the past two years, yet we have never had a bad meal in the whole of the 28 times no matter where we went.