Quick Cards Made Easy Review

knifton's review of Quick Cards Made Easy

“Quick Cards Made Easy: This magazine does have some...”

Written on: 03/01/2005 by knifton (8 reviews written)

Some really nice projects
Ask the experts page
Product reviews

Something that bugs me is the number of "Dear Quick Cards - your magazine is so fantastic" letters this mag publishes, 4 pages in the November issue were along these lines and its doesn't seem to be letting up.
I also don't want to read my "stars" in a craft mag or complete a quiz to find out if I am addicted to card making. I also can't see the point of the "make a card for someone famous" page. To me these pages are a waste of space and could be put to better use eg a showcase of readers cards (without the groveling letters attached taking up valuable space) or more informative pages.

General Comments
Quick Cards Made Easy: This magazine does have some really nice projects in it with easy instructions and top tips. All the projects are different and of varying difficulty. They list where to source materials and use things that are that little bit different so you may not be able to get them from your high street. It is worth sourcing these items either through the mag or ebay to give a finished project that isn't so common.

I do feel however that a lot of this mag doesn't make good use of all it's pages as over half of the pages are dedicated to adverts (which I know are needed to supplement the mag) or items as mentioned in the bad points section of this review. This mag costs £3.35.

If this mag made better use of it's space it would score very high in my opinion.

• Monthly

Published