Adidas Pulsado TRX Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

gavingwsmith's review of Adidas Pulsado TRX

“The Adidas Pulsado TRX... understudy to the...”

Written on: 01/01/2005 by gavingwsmith (4 reviews written)

Comfort
Ball Striking
Curling
adiTec insole technology

Have to 'break in' the leather before playing

General Comments
The Adidas Pulsado TRX... understudy to the Predator... How good is it? The answer: Excellent.

The Pulsado features all the same styling as the Predator, all the adiTec insole technology which actually really helps cushion the foot and the special way Adidas makes its boots to provide extra swerve and power to your ball striking.

The Pulsado's, being made with cows leather instead of synthetic as preferred in most modern day boots, are extremely comfortable but because of this they have to be 'broken into'. For me, this involved wearing my boots around the house for 3 days so as to soften up the leather and mould the boots to your feet.

It also features adiTec cushioning technology as I have mentioned above which really improves your play in the last 20 minutes of a game although I also bought a gel heelpad (2.99 from JJB) to cushion my heel further. Being my first pair of Adidas boots, I soon noticed I was hitting my shots harder and being able to curl the ball more and with more ease. This is due to Adidas's work developing the boot. I can honestly say that I will probably never buy another pair of new boots I think they are so good.

I bought mine in the red/red/black colour. Ideally I would of liked the new blue/white colour scheme but these are the boots you want to get noticed in.

Overall, these are the best boots to grace my feet.

• Moulded