Fuji Finepix S5500 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

mark K's review of Fuji Finepix S5500

“I am an old SLR user who recently changed over to a...”

Written on: 07/12/2004 by mark K (1 review written)

First of all being an old 35mm SLR fan I love the shape of this camera, it gives you that feeling of still holding your SLR except it is much lighter.
Although you can't change your lens the scope of this optical lens is excellent.
Both the preset and manual settings are easy to use and understand which gives you scope for doing your own thing.
The ease of changing picture quality by using the F button on the rear is a good idea.
When taking photo's in a sunny environment the option of using the internal view finder is excellent and you can also see all your settings here to.
The entire layout is brilliant and while you are taking a photo your fingers can easily move to all the buttons without having to move your eye from the view finder.

The only one is unable to focus in really low lighting conditions.

General Comments
I am an old SLR user who recently changed over to a basic Kodak digital camera and liked the format so much I decided to upgrade to the Fuji Finepix S5500 and am I glad I did.

This is an excellent amateur photographer's camera in the right price bracket.

The Quality is outstanding and I am very happy with my new camera.

• Battery Life