Palm m515 Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Zorro123's review of Palm m515

“I bought a IIIX on ebay to trial using a PDA and liked...”

Written on: 12/10/2004 by Zorro123 (3 reviews written)

- Expansion capability
- Colour screen
- Range of freeware, shareware, commercial apps available
- Integration with PC for synchronisation

- Bluetooth not built in
- Built in RAM only 16MB although support for expansion

General Comments
I bought a IIIX on ebay to trial using a PDA and liked it so much within 3 weeks exchanged it for a Vx. But I soon grew beyond the limits of even that and colour screen and expansion capability became a priority. Within 6 months I'd traded in my Vx for the M515. What an amazing piece of kit. Not only does this now rule my life through contacts, diary, notes, databases, sms, email, wap browsing, but I even use it to host a suite of amateur astronomy star mapping applications. I hame a memory expansion card which hosts MS documents and a photo gallery but most of the time now I have my recently acquired Bluetooth expansion card installed for seamless communications through my mobile phone. Couldn't do without this device now and even purchased new they are excellent value for money. Battery lasts quite well but since it's regularly connected to a cradle and recharging you just don't notice battery life being an issue.

• Screen Quality