Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love Review

Sandra Maney's review of Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love

Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love - Kathleen...”

Written on: 11/09/2004 by Sandra Maney (1 review written)

The first book I read of Kathleen Woodiwiss's was the Wolf and the Dove. After that I looked for all her other books. She outdid herself on Shanna and Ashes in the Wind. I have three daughters and the two youngest ones named their daughters after charaters in three of Woodiwiss's books. My youngest daughter Paula named her eldest daughter Heather from her favorite The Flame and the Flower. My middle daughter Clelie named her eldest daughter Alaina from Ashes in the Wind which is her favorite book. She named her baby daughter Shanna from her second favorite book Shanna of course. Most of Kathleen E. Woodiwiss's books are very good. I have several favorites.

Come Love a Stranger was my least favorite of all her novels. I didn't like the plot or the storyline. Her short stories I didn't like either because they just weren't her, and the one I read didn't end right. It was a combination with other authors and I only wanted to read her work.

General Comments
Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, So Worthy My Love - Kathleen Woodiwiss is and always will be my favorite Historical Romance author. All I can say is keep up the good work. And take as long as you need to do as good a work as you did in the beginning. I'll look forward to your next book. Right now I must go read So Worthy My Love again.