Ronan Keating, Turn It On Review

andy333330's review of Ronan Keating, Turn It On

Ronan Keating, Turn It On - This album is great. Why?...”

Written on: 02/08/2004 by andy333330 (1 review written)

Got it all, something for everyone, two bonus tracks, and all for about £10 or thereabouts.

Right, not that this is a bad thing, but this album was a big step not only for Ronan, but his fans. To put it this way, I know Ronan's work inside out and when I first played this, I knew we had changed roads and I think the chart place told us that 21, not where Ronan Keating albums go and rightly so. Some people might call this album a flop, but I call it a risk and I think it has paid off. For me this album is the real Ronan Keating and his best work so far, hopeful for more to come.

General Comments
Ronan Keating, Turn It On - This album is great. Why? It has it all from your slow ballsds we all love Ronan doing. Like one of the best on the album and my favorite "FIRST TIME." I love this song -- this song reminds me of a song from Ronan's first album called "Only For You." For me, being someone who likes to sing, and I do all Ronan's songs, this one is one of the best to sing because it really gets you in the mood. Anyway, the album has slow ballads to your upbeat tracks like "TURN IT ON AGAIN" and "BACK IN THE DAY." Both are very good and smart songs that I find myself humming and I don't even know it. Also, all the time I am singing "BACK IN THE DAY MA MA HAY HAY" over and over. Also, this album has, in the middle, tracks like "LOST FOR WORDS." I think this is one of Ronan's best singles along with "THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL." Number 9 in the charts was not right for this single. "HOLD YOU NOW" is one of the best on the album. So, if you want to sing to this album or just play it, get it ASAP -- you will love it. So, all that's left to do is say well done Ronan, keep up the good word mate, from Andrew. S

..... REVIEW BY ANDREW MORRISON. If you want to tell me what you think of this album or any other Ronan albums or singles you can e mail me at [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you.