Jessops Review

1.5
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Belgarion's review of Jessops

Jessops Camera Shop-Having just read the previous...”

written by Belgarion on 14/07/2004

Speedy knowledgable service, good rapport with customers, well laid out.

A bit cramped for space.

General Comments
Jessops Camera Shop-Having just read the previous review, there is certainly a difference between the branches in my experience. As per a review in the camera section on the Fuji F610, the East Kilbride branch, I can certainly recommend.
I found the manager and his staff to have high levels of appreciation towards their customers. In fact to be honest when i took the camera back in I fully expected to hear the usual "Oh we will have to send it away sir, that will be £££££'s"

Even when the manager took the battery and memory card out of the u/s camera and put it into a new one, I thought it was just to check it. The penny did drop (call me slow at times!) when he took the wrist strap off the old one and put it on the new camera. The words "There you go sir, on us!" were certainly unexpected. The camera problem..well the F610 had suddenly taken on a life of its own but the free replacement, no questions asked on a £300 camera, is definitely high customer service!

• Fuji F610 Camera

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Mad Miff's Response to Belgarion's Review

Written on: 31/08/2012

NO! Jessops staff are not allowed to review their own service, I know the truth and this review is false.

Belgarion's Response to Belgarion's Review

Written on: 03/09/2012

Err Mad Miff, I have never worked for a Camera Shop in East Kilbride.... In fact I work in the Construction Industry worldwide!!!! I note that you have commented about a review from 2004!
You know the truth? I know the truth and you sir are peddling an untruth.