Metallica, St. Anger Review

Metallica, St. Anger
2.1

marknittany's review of Metallica, St. Anger

Metallica, St. Anger - Ride the Lighting, Master of...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by marknittany on 09/07/2004

None. This album is terrible.

The first song is a bad point. So is the second song. So are all the other songs. Yes, they are all appalling, but the worst song is "Frantic." That bass opener is the worst sounding riff I've ever heard. My 4 year old niece could write better songs than this sorry piece of garbage.

General Comments
Metallica, St. Anger - Ride the Lighting, Master of Puppets, And Justice for All and Black are the best metal albums ever and Master might be one of the best albums ever period. These guys were gods and were leaps and bounds ahead of every metal band out there. I even bought Load and, even though I was dissapointed, I liked it. I was not into Reload at all because it was poor. St. Anger is not even an album. It sounds like they came home drunk one night and decided to record them playing around with their instruments and then sell it. It is awful and I will never like them again, just like the majority of their long term fans. Good job guys.

• Killswitch Engage, Dark Tranquillity, Megadeth,

Other Artists Listened To