Jessops Review

1.5
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

red27's review of Jessops

“I wanted to buy a camcorder and was told by a friend...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by red27 on 17/06/2004

There was a lot of staff to help.

Was told on the telephone that they would price match, very different story in the store.

General Comments
I wanted to buy a camcorder and was told by a friend that Jessops does price match. When I phoned Jessops they were very helpful and said they even price matched the net with a printout proof. I told them the net price and they said yes we can do that. When I went to the shop the next day I was made to feel small, like I was making it up and totally humiliated. Their price match was £70.00 higher. Not a place I would shop at again.

• £0.00

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Digi's Response to red27's Review

Written on: 25/04/2005

Jessops does price match within a 20 mile radius of its stores, and although it does try to price match further it can't always.
<br>
<br>My advice would be to always get the name of the person your speaking to.
<br>
<br>I would recommend using Jessops again, as I for one work for them and I know that sometimes things go wrong but we do try and on behalf of Jessops I can only say sorry for your experience.