Acoustic Solutions DS 535 Review

• Sound Quality

anfield1's review of Acoustic Solutions DS 535

“After reading the reviews on this page I figured what...”

Written on: 04/06/2004 by anfield1 (1 review written)

Price, price, price, and sound quality.

All together now - The remote control

General Comments
After reading the reviews on this page I figured what the hell? Its got to be worth a try for £100 you couldn't go wrong. I thought I'd have a look at kelkoo.com just in case anyone was shifting it cheaper and to my amazement I found www.netelectrics.biz were selling it for around £60 plus a couple of quid for postage. I never really thought I'd be able to justify spending my hard earned on a surround sound system (and when I say I couldn't I obviously mean the wife couldn't!!). But she let me spend a little of MY wage on this after some convincing. Both me and the wife are chuffed to bits with this, it has exceptional quality for what you are paying. I have heard friends' systems that cost more than 10 times as much as this and can honestly say that the DS533 is not far behind them (and when I say not far, I mean there's hardly any difference). Ok, the remote control is quite flimsy, but even with my shovels it doesnt feel like it will snap anytime soon! I would recommend it to anyone, whether tied to a budget or not. Just for the record, the first film I watched once it was set up was Apocalypse now. I obviously skipped to the helicopter part, and it just blew me away.

Acoustic Solutions have proved, in my opinion, that you don't need to spend a fortune on audio equipment to achieve a great sound.

• Sound Quality