Benningtons Complete Review

jwalkden's review of Benningtons Complete

Benningtons Complete is a complete pet food for adult...”

Written on: 26/05/2004 by jwalkden (19 reviews written)

My dog loves this. It comes with all the nutrition a dog needs to stay healthy and it is good value for money.

Not widely available (some Tesco stores stock it).

General Comments
Benningtons Complete is a complete pet food for adult dogs sold in 1kg bags (though smaller sample size sachets are available). It is available in a few different flavours (beef, chicken etc). It is sold in bags like a dry dog food but it is slightly moist. Being moist meaty chunks encourages a longer chewing time - which helps to keep a dogs teeth healthy. It stays fresh with no canned meat smell and my dog thoroughly enjoys it.

Zero Walmsley's Response to jwalkden's Review

Written on: 23/03/2005

My name is Zero. I am a four year old dalmation. It is my favourite food. I thrive on it. It is not expensive and there is no waste and I am in my best condition when I am eating Benningtons.