Ford Sierra RS Cosworth (3 door) Review

Ford Sierra RS Cosworth (3 door)
4.9
  • Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Derek Medeiros.'s review of Ford Sierra RS Cosworth (3 door)

“I live in Canada, and i'm happy to say i'm the only...”

written by Derek Medeiros. on 31/08/2002

The car is outstanding, fast, good looks, and affordable.

None, the car is just amazing!

General Comments
I live in Canada, and i'm happy to say i'm the only Ford Sierra Cosworth owner in Canada and i get many looks. People tell me: 'it's a ford, it's nothing'. Until i get about 5 car lengths ahead of them. I imported this car this year, payed about 9,995 Canadian Dollers. It produces 347 Horses, with some modifications. The most fun i had so far was out running a corvette! Cosworth is a classic and there will always be one around. Even in Canada.

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Merouby's Response to Derek Medeiros.'s Review

Written on: 09/09/2003

Your not the only one with a Sierra Cosworth in Canada...my friend Roger owned two and sold one. I know of others as well who own them too.
<br>
<br>I own a 1986 Sierra Cosworth in Texas - I'm one of two people in TX who do.
<br>Mo

Mers's Response to Derek Medeiros.'s Review

Written on: 18/05/2005

I'm glad to see fellow Cosworth fans in Canada. I am 1 of 2 people over here in Western Canada who owns 3DR Sierra Cosworths. The other gentleman's was shipped over in stock trim. Mine however is being hand assemled here on a Motorsport shell and completely modified. I have to say I can't wait myself to take Vette, Camaro, and Mustangs to school (with half the cylinders).

Merouby's Response to Derek Medeiros.'s Review

Written on: 09/09/2003

<br>
<br>I own a 1986 Sierra Cosworth in Texas - I'm one of two people in TX who do.
<br>Mo