DO NOT USE!!!

EanMcGregor332's review of Seven Seas Worldwide

“DO NOT USE!!!”

Written on: 18/11/2021 by EanMcGregor332 (1 review written)

Initially good, then just downhill.
At first, I was very happy, quick response, scheduling of delivery of empty boxes and pickup was quick. Both was done by UPS, and I could only select a date, with ETA 9am - 6pm, so there were two days I could not go to work.
But then problems started, response to emails only after 48 hours, with no information.
Promised transit time was 14-17 days, still waiting. No answer to emails.
Call from their side, from Kuala Lumpur, long after that. Useless, but almost rude guy, hidden in all the BS "yes Ma'am, thanks Ma'am", basically hung up on me before I could ask about delivery.

Finally an answer to emails, call to customer service, delivery could be arranged. In total the transit time was factor two longer than promised.
Again no arrival time, just a date.

5 Boxes out of 7 were OK. Last one was severely damaged, multiple holes, parts from inside sticking out, shifted during transport, maybe pushed back. This box, the only one of this shipment, was labeled "fragile" and somebody took this as an invitation to use it as a punching bag? Contents, that were carefully wrapped and cushioned when I gave away the package, were so much damaged. Thick metal bent, so no minor scratches or superficial damage.
One further box was also damaged, and several items inside broken, but nothing major.

READ THE FINE PRINT, insurance covers nothing, just loss.
READ THE REVIEWS and see how they like to trash your stuff.

It might be cheap, but the service is outsourced, slow, and non-responsive in inquiries. Not worth the risk. Company does not respect its own values.
Still fighting over the repair of my stuff, and I will not stop.