Moving in London W9

Forevermoving's review of M25 Movers, London www.m25movers.co.uk

“Moving in London W9”

Written on: 25/11/2018 by Forevermoving (1 review written)

The Kung Fu Panda team at M25 did a great job with our moving, from start to finish they were fast, efficient, friendly and nottwas too much trouble.
They packed for us the day before and were extremely fast.
I totally recommend getting the full service which makes things much easier, it would have taken me days to pack everything myself!!
Even though the move involved a lot of stairs they worked tirelessly to complete the task.
For the actual move, a second team came to help and speed up the process and in a few hours we were in the new flat.
They reassembled all forniture properly and even fixed a cabinet that was broken before the move, which I thought was very kind.
The company has been recommended by two friends who have used them for their move recently and were very pleased with their service and prices.
We certainly are as well and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to friends and family for their move.
I shopped around a bit before choosing M25 and their quote was definitely competitive.
I was a bit nervous about the quality of the job for the price but needn’t have worried!!
Again, a big thank you to Kung Fu Panda Team!! I would definitely use you again for our next move.

Gabrielmarquez's Response to Forevermoving's Review

Written on: 07/02/2019

Hi,

Thank you for your five-start review. We value your loyalty to our business and are happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with our team. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to move you next time !

Kind regards,