Very misleading & honest

LewisGoodwin's review of LoveSpace - www.lovespace.co.uk

“Very misleading and honest”

Written on: 23/07/2020 by LewisGoodwin (1 review written)

Worst company ever. As a student you’re very vulnerable to the tricks this company plays. I purchased with this company because I thought it would be cheap and cost effective. However, most of the information on the site is misleading. I now have to spend £400 on storage which only lasts 3 months. Don’t book with this company! You can find cheaper elsewhere. Even if you want your items delivered before the end of your plan, you STILL have to pay for the whole plan.

Secondly, the customer service is extremely poor. I have had numerous experiences with them on the phone and email and the correspondents have no idea what they’re talking about.

Thirdly, my items were apparently measured wrong by me and therefore they increased my pricing plan by £45 without notifying me (which is illegal) . I have not been given proof that my boxes are the wrong dimensions, I have just been TOLD and therefore I cannot dispute it. Still, I have not received a new email with the new invoice. Even on the phone the customer service advisor said they “don’t know why the price has gone up” and stated I gave in more boxes that I paid for. I corrected them and informed them that the amount of boxes hasn't changed. Then, they claimed that the boxes are a different size to what i’ve paid for.

There is absolutely no way out of my problem and the customer service isn’t remorseful as they have provided no solutions.

I feel as a student I have been manipulated. If I was aware of the potential expenses I would have stored the things myself. I will be in touch with legal authorities.