Delivery failed

LylaPeck60's review of LoveSpace - www.lovespace.co.uk

“Delivery failed”

Written on: 28/09/2018 by LylaPeck60 (1 review written)

I'm starting university upcoming Monday and I really wished to have all of my stuff back before this time just to settle in a new house, plus I urgently need some of these things for my lectures but either Lovespace or ParcelForce messed something up.

I stayed whole day in the house just to find out in an email that I was ''unavailable''. I have a huge window facing the street, I would notice or hear a car. My flatmates confirmed they didn't see any delivery car as well. I provided correct address, postcode and my phone number. I received an email that the delivery is going to be rescheduled to Monday. It's crazy, because even though I was home whole day, I didn't receive my boxes and I literally have NOTHING here. no plates, pots so I can't even make a dinner whole weekend. I don't have my bedding, so you can imagine how wonderfully I'll feel waking up on Monday after whole weekend.
The good thing I can say is that Lovespace empoyees answer very quickly so I hope similarly my boxes will be still delivered today.

Another thing is that Lovespace was at least 60 £ more expensive that the company I stored with last year and they were able to deliver boxes to me on time without any problem.