Bad customer service

amitanand's review of Excess International Movers www.excess-international.com

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 15/03/2016 by amitanand (1 review written)

Pathetic service and no proper communication. I would not recommend using these guys at all. My interaction has been highly disappointing and frustrating. I shared all documents on time, I made all Payment on time and cartons booked to be delivered via Courier Direct Service. Was informed the service takes approximately 3 - 5 working days, however to my shock despite constant follow-ups found out that my cartons have not been dispatched since for over a week!

Amitanand's Response to amitanand's Review

Written on: 29/06/2016

Hello, I am changing this review as Yasmin Wright from Excess International helped me to resolve my issue and she has shown great professionalism and patience in handling my case. I am very satisfied with the services and I will now recommend Excess International highly.