Eco Movers: Absolutely the Best

LynnMacrae's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Eco Movers: Absolutely the Best”

Written on: 25/07/2021 by LynnMacrae (1 review written)

Absolutely delighted. Everyone I dealt with was so clear about the organisation and so helpful. Errors made by the company arranging a total refurbishment of my mains water damaged basement flat resulted in my daughter and I, and two dogs being left without accommodation for four weeks, in Kensington, and yet again for a further week. Not an easy problem to solve after a lock-down at short notice.

However your company went to onsiderable lengths to change contracted dates to enable us to avoid camping out in a bare concreted flat using blow up beds and an allowance of a camping table and two picnic chairs. I was so grateful for the changes your company made!

Besides doing youf best to help a customer survive another organisation’s mistakes and bad plannjng I was also most impressed with the care and attention given by your removal staff, to both the packing and then the hnpacking. Both teams dealt with detaching wall hung TVs on old style fixings, dismantling heavy fufniture etc with efficient confidence, plus the reassembling. Nothing was harmed.

I will be thanking Knight Frank’s storage person for her strong recommendation of EcoMovers.

The Insurance company also required individually produced invoices not the invoices attached and even this problem was solved by individuals in the relevant departments.

So, to end as I started - i was ‘absolutely delighted’.