Eco Movers Score Ten Out Of Ten

Beast666's review of Eco Movers www.ecomovers.co.uk

“Eco Movers Score Ten Out Of Ten”

Written on: 09/10/2020 by Beast666 (1 review written)

I commissioned Eco Movers to empty my London pied-a-terre into their storage while substantial re-modelling work was carried out and to move everything back on completion.

I was there for the move out, the price was very reasonable, the crew arrived on time, parked considerately, worked hard and skillfully with no chat or requests for cups of tea. The job was carried out entirely professionally and several problems caused by the restricted access were solved sensibly and without damage. A comprehensive inventory was produced and I was totally confident that the contents of my flat were going to be looked after well whilst in storage.

Today was the move back from store. The builders had let me down at the last minute on completion so special arrangements were needed and I could not be there to advise. I needn't have worried. The foreman called me on arrival, exactly on time. He was highly intelligent, obliging and took my instructions carefully and quickly. On completion he called me and sent comprehensive photo's from his phone. Everything had been done perfectly, exactly as I had instructed, and there was not one item of damage or loss, everything had been delivered, unpacked and put away in perfect condition. I could not have been happier. He also dropped off, free of charge, a couple of surplus items to my daughter who lived nearby.

I have never used such an excellent moving company. Absolutely brilliant in every respect.