Excellent experience

pogel17's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Excellent experience”

Written on: 11/01/2017 by pogel17 (1 review written)

DBM helped me move from my 2 bed flat in London to a rented house in London. There were very professional and gave the best impression of all those quoting when they came to do the initial viewing ahead of providing a detailed quote. Following the quote our circumstances changed twice and they were extremely accommodating and quick to come back with a revised quote. I ultimately moved just one street away and DBM were very good about offering me a quote which worked best for me in terms of cost/speed/ease of move. They listened to what I wanted and were able to adapt their approach - this was excellent. As for the actual move, this was executed perfectly. Three lads turned up right on the dot at 8am on the morning of the move. All our items were really well packed. I was really impressed with their work ethic and the entire move took only 5 hours. They didn't stop once and were full steam ahead from start to finish. I will be moving again very soon and will definitely be using them again. I've not moved house before so had no idea about what a removal firm would be like. Based entirely on my preconceived expectations and other quotes I received I would say that DBM is at the excellent value for money end of the spectrum but does not compromise on the service offered. A read a review about them somewhere else which went along the lines of 'they don't have brand new shiny vans or a snazzy corporate image but they are excellent and really good value'. I think that sums them up quite well.

By Dbmexpressmovers

Written on: 22/02/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback & apologies for our late reply. We are glad to hear that you found the service provided a fantastic one. It has been our pleasure assisting you and if you ever need us again please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Wish you all the best,