Fantastic Removal Company - Highly Recommended!!

Guest's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Fantastic Removal Company - Highly Recommended!!”

Written on: 25/04/2019

A representative from DBM came to assess the contents of my London flat. He was positive and upbeat and suggested that nothing would be impossible - not the piano, not the church pew, not the contents of the loft.

I had four companies quote and though DBM was not absolutely the cheapest quote I had a good feeling about them and went with DBM.

The two removals trucks were due between 12-2pm and arrived on the dot of 12. The team of four Romanian men were polite, friendly, efficient, strong and helpful. During my research I had read a review on the website that mentioned a 'can do' attitude. This was absolutely the case. The team worked quickly and efficiently. I had not managed to get to the contents of my loft to prepare it for the move but the DBM guys got up there and brought it all down - cast iron sewing machine, bookcases, stone sculptures.. it was filthy up there but they just got on with it with no complaint.

The trucks left London late afternoon and were expected in remote West Somerset between 8-10am. They arrived shortly after 8am. The contents were unloaded quickly and efficiently. In particular, the very heavy piano was carried down a flight of eight outdoor steps without touching the ground. We even got a tune from one of the guys!

The men were very careful with my possessions. Things were sensitively handled and positioned. So far, several days later, I have no breakages to report and do not expect to find any. I had packed all of my things myself - mainly in supermarket boxes, which probably made things more difficult for the DBM team. I imagine they would pack belongings very well and would opt for that service without hesitation had my things not been already boxed.

I offered tea and coffee in London and Somerset but the guys consistently refused, preferring instead to crack on with the job in hand. That was very admirable.

One extra point. We had a wardrobe, two sofas, kitchen units and cupboards in the Somerset house that were not ours and which we did not want. The guys consulted the office and after making a payment online all of this furniture was removed quickly and easily by the DBM team. What a relief!

It was a pleasure to deal with DBM. From the charming and polite and efficient office staff to the charming and polite and efficient removal men.

I would use DBM again if I had to move again. But as I hope not to I can only recommend DBM very highly and hope you will use them.