Couldn’t be more impressed

Buchanantl88's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Couldn’t be more impressed”

Written on: 30/07/2018 by Buchanantl88 (1 review written)

I couldn't have been more impressed with the service received throughout my flat move. The contents of my one bedroom flat were packed meticulously and I was shocked by the care that had been taken to protect and label my belongings. I was concerned about some items of furniture that seemed like they wouldn't fit up the narrow staircase of my new property but the team had such a 'can do' positive attitude and nothing was too much of an ask (and was done!). The furniture was set out in the new flat so that nothing needed to be moved and they team were incredibly conscious of how stressful the moving process is and made sure that we were kept updated with their progress throughout the day.

The move was completed incredibly quickly, with a no nonsense, get the job done and get it done well attitude particularly given that it was a really hot day.

I wouldn't hesitate recommending DBM to anyone who is looking to move.

By Dbmexpressmovers

Written on: 27/09/2018

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are pleased to hear that your whole experience went well. We pride ourselves on providing all our customers with a premium service, taking the stress away from moving as well as offering solutions. Thank you for trusting and recommending us so highly! Should you have any future moving requirements at all, please don't hesitate to contact us. Wishing you the very best and many happy years in your new home!

Kindest regards,