DBM Express

Farans's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“DBM Express”

Written on: 04/07/2018 by Farans (1 review written)

I can't say enough of how pleased I am with DBM Express! They moved the contents of my large two bedroom flat to storage in 2017. I was very lucky that, when discussing my move and my requirements, they also offered me storage at the location I wanted, and with very competitive rates. It was a stressful and hurried move, but, their efficiency, courtesy and understanding was exemplary. And the way they stored my belongings in the unit was a work of art! I would never have believed that so much stuff can be contained in such a small room, and with isles to move around, too, until I saw them do it! My only regret is that they did not have time to move my belongings back to my flat on the day I wanted, and I could not wait. When looking at DBM Express credentials, I also noticed that all their references were well established and highly reputable. Everything about this company speaks of quality. I should especially thank The staff for their patience, kindness, helpfulness and professionalism, and how, on two occasions, they kindly resolved my mishaps without complaint! I have great regards for them and highly recommend their company.

By Dbmexpressmovers

Written on: 20/09/2018

Dear customer, thank you so much for your wonderful and detailed review. What a delight to know that you are pleased with the quality of our services. So happy to know that we managed to make everything easier for you and took away the stress of the move.
Thank you for trusting and recommending us so highly. This is the best compliment we can receive. We wish you a lovely stay in your new surroundings and should you need to move again please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warmest thoughts,