Wolverine team is great

JeetenK's review of Black and Yellow Moves - www.blackandyellowmoves.co.uk

“Wolverine team is great”

Written on: 01/05/2019 by JeetenK (1 review written)

I can't speak highly enough of Black&Yellow Moves! We used them last month to move from London to Amsterdam and we were so impressed with their professionalism!

I have been contacted by their sales manager and he gave me a reasonable price. At first I believed that the price is pretty low as it was £100.00 less than what other companies quoted me but I was wrong.

On the day of the move they arrived earlier than 8 am and they have started as we agreed at 08:00 AM. We offered them coffee and tea as they worked very hard and they managed to fill up the van in 3 hours. They were so coordinated bya guy who was dismantling everything and the other two guys were carrying into the van.

When they left I was continuously informed about where their van was through a gps tracking app that they've got, this way we knew exactly where our belongings were.

They arrived on the following morning and they have waited until we were ready. It was pretty hard as it was the 3rd floor with no lift but they never complained about it so we tipped them.

I will recommend them to everyone as they are trustworthy and very good.

Thank you for such a great move.