Rubbish customer service

Guest's review of Lorien www.lorienresourcing.co.uk

“Rubbish customer service”

Written on: 17/09/2019

Went to a job interview on recommendation from someone in the company. The recruiter said that I was resentful to the company I went to interview for! Baring in mind, the interviewers made us do so much work, final interview they didn't let me look at my notes I made and asked very silly questions and irrelevant questions! Shocking. Never had such a poor experience and never felt so uncomfortable felt like I was being interrogated in an exam room.

I told the recruiter and he didn't care and said it's normal. He then said I didn't get the job, I said that's fine I've got a job already, and he said that's the attitude what didn't you land this job! Pathetic to say the least, and he said he didn't appreciate my comments?! I said what do you mean by that? You're talking about my attitude and giving me cheek?! I demanded for the manager and then apparently he gave it to the director who was very rude as I told him what happened and he didn't care what the recruiter said to me about me being resentful and claiming it's feedback baring in mind I went out of my for this interview from my job! He said what do you want from this call and me?! In such a rude, sarcastic way and didn't care at all. He then put the phone down on me before I could say anything. Shocking. My advise stay away from these rude people and don't deal with any of them. Shocking company. This isn't how you handle a recruitment agency and then give them flack for it!