Rubbish agency

2.2

Dylan74's review of Interaction Recruitment - www.interactionrecruitment.co.uk

“Rubbish agency”

written by Dylan74 on 17/11/2017

Having been contacted by this agency and practically begged to do one day's work as their client was desperate, I agreed to go to the job. When I got there, the previous workmanship was terrible. I pointed out to the client that the previous work made it very difficult for me to perform the work required properly, but he insisted I go ahead and I did the best I could under the circumstances. As I went to the job at very short notice, I did not have a time sheet with me. The agent (in Cambridge) told me not to worry as he would sort out the hours worked. I never got paid. Interaction was useless and kept telling me I needed a signed time sheet, despite them saying I didn't need one. The law states that agency workers do not need time sheets in order to get paid, but Interaction don't care about such laws. They are terrible to work for. Avoid at all costs.