Bullish & inconsiderate

Interaction Recruitment - www.interactionrecruitment.co.uk
2.2

Myrickru32's review of Interaction Recruitment - www.interactionrecruitment.co.uk

“Bullish and inconsiderate”

written by Myrickru32 on 21/07/2017

I registered with them a year ago (just under). Any working parent will know that time is precious so time off work and childcare costs are not easy to arrange but I did it and was happy to be registered because all that form-filling-in can be quite a lengthy process.
I heard nothing though and had to call them every few weeks just to see if there was anything for me. Other agencies have been great at finding me temp work but nothing from these people.
Then because a new woman started she refused to put me forward for any roles I applied for unless I went in and RE-REGISTERED with her! She REFUSED!
I made one appointment but had to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances on my part. Now I have had a bullish voicemail message left on my answerphone from the same woman practically telling me off and saying she refuses to put me forward for a role unless I meet her immediately. So, I guess interaction miss out on any commission I could have raised as I will no longer be going to them or recommending them. A very unpleasant experience all round