NEVER approach this company!!

Julescam92's review of Hays www.hays.com

“NEVER approach this company!! ”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by Julescam92 (1 review written)

I would give this company zero stars if I could. Had an appalling experience last week and will NEVER again attempt to seek employment opportunities with this organisation.

I am presently on a temp contract with my current employer which comes to a close early next year. I thought let’s look and apply for a few jobs to get ahead of the game. I came across a job as ‘marketing assistant’ which links close to my skill set so I applied!

I received a call the next morning from a lady from the Glasgow department who discussed the role in more depth and told me my CV suited the job well. She even said she spoke with the employer who was very keen on my CV too! I was told my CV would be passed on and I would probably receive an interview by the end of the week as the employer is looking to start someone quickly. I was also advised I would receive feedback with my application. This gave me encouragement that I was one step closer to obtaining a job.

It got to Friday and I heard absolutely NOTHING. So I emailed Hays in a nice and police manner looking for feedback into my application. I also stated if my application wasn’t successful if I could be provided with suitable job opportunities that link to my CV skills and experience.

From sending this email correspondence I have heard NOTHING. I would have appreciated an email confirming the status on my application. I thought it was Hay’s job to help people find employment and aid them by finding suitable opportunities?! It’s clear individuals within your company aren’t doing their job but instead ghosting and not responding to emails.

If you are reading this and in desperate need of a job avoid this company like the plague. It’s a cruel way to treat individuals who are striving to find employment in these difficult times.