Worst agency ever

Hewitt48's review of Forrest Recruitment - www.forrest-recruitment.co.uk

“Worst agency ever”

Written on: 23/09/2020 by Hewitt48 (1 review written)

I had the unfortunate experience of going through the registration process with this agency. Applied for a temporary job which was suiting to my experience and qualifications.
The girl that interviewed me went through my whole CV for every job from school.
Detailed information from how many people worked there and contact name of person I reported to. This is just trying to get new leads, sales approach to drum up new business for themselves. I was asked personal questions and why I had worked at some of the places. I have a law degree and I was asked why I had done a law degree.
I explained that I was intending to become a solicitor. Still no information about the job I had applied for. The girl then continued to talk about my law degree and asked why I wasn't a solicitor. I explained that I needed to do the LPC course to progress. The girl then lectured me and said you don't do that to become a solicitor. I informed her that this was the vocational stage. The girl didn't know what she was talking about and has no qualifications. She refused to put me forward for the job and refused to put me forward for any long term role because she felt that I wouldn't complete the assignment. I have since received phone calls from them to TOUCH BASE asking me if I have done any work since registering with them and which companies and what agency sent me. They never found me any work .