SHOCKING LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS

Brookstreetbull's review of Brook Street www.brookstreet.co.uk

“SHOCKING LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS”

Written on: 13/02/2021 by Brookstreetbull (1 review written)

I have worked for brook street for a few contracts. My experience of them if they are not great at communicating at all. Many of times their staff have been left in tears, due to their lack of ability to communicate or resolve matters effectively. Especially around PAY regarding overtime. I have been chasing brook street for over 1 month now. The amount of emails I sent that were ignored is truly Astonishing. Brook street lack basic communication skills. They seem to struggle to pick up a phone and call you to resolve anything! They will keyboard warrior you at 9pm, 10pm, but cannot seem to give a simple response during office hours! They need some serious Customer Service training. They never seem to read emails fully, just pick out the parts they feels like reading and answering . Leaving matters unresolved. They seem to lack basic common sense. I am have enjoyed the contracts I have had working for brook street. However, I am happy to not have to deal with brook street again any time soon. Good to get jobs, agency staff incompetent, rude, dismissive.